Accounts And Database Dumps - Carding Forum - DarkWebs - LeakHood.com
Hello all members - Printable Version

+- Accounts And Database Dumps - Carding Forum - DarkWebs - LeakHood.com (http://leakhood.com)
+-- Forum: Home (http://leakhood.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Comments & FeedBacks (http://leakhood.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hello all members (/showthread.php?tid=477)

Hello all members - Chicagoo - 06-28-2018

__________Hello Everyone__________

I'm hacker and big seller my name is Stewart chicago am Vendor all the world underground
Having experience information technology

Are you realize dream enrichment by working make money online,and the job you are working have on the list of our Job ???
If the answer is yes,What are you waiting anymore??? Let cooperate us to make money and realize that dream together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CONTACT ME HERE FOR MORE BUSINESS

Ymail [email protected]

+
 Gmail [email protected]

I accept PM ( Perfect Money), BTC ( Bitcoin),or MG ( Money Gram) payment methods 

We hacker group Anonymous and we working internet 24/24h , we get a lot Infor credit card.) I SELL REAL DUMPS TRACK 1/2 , I HAVE STUFF BROKE INFOR TRACK 1/2 FROM ATM AND MACHINE CHECKER DUMPS supplement
I only sell cvv & dumps quality,high balance,good fresh and cheap all country live 100% Counrys instock : us-uk-denmark-france-germany-brazil-spain-italy-canada-japan and inter need buy.I have sold to many customers worldwide and has created reputation for them.I need customer business long time with me, buy cvv from me only good..never bad.If you really trust and want buy cvv dumps from good hacker contact me never beg for test if you are real buyer i cross my heart i never let you down you will never lose anyting trust is the answer My cvv and dumps can use dating site and cash out good balance

CVV FULL INFO

CARD NUMBER 4388576103796432

EXPIRE 12/2019

CVV 959

BANK CHASE BANK USA, N.A. - US

TYPE CREDIT SIGNATURE

NAME Patricia A Ellison

ADDRESS 3394 Luvan Blvd

CITY Georgetown SC 29440-7057

COUNTRY United States

PHONE 8439178413

================================================

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Affter you payment for me with Bitcon or Perfect money wait some minutes i check and send Dumps
Refund time 24 hr affter you get Dumps i have bin BUSINESS,PLATINUM,SIGNATURE...CODE 101 201 121 CREDIT DEBIT
You buy 5 dumps will a best price . i am sure my dumps i sell good valid 99%

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My products for sale: Sell fresh good balance CC, Dumps,track1&2, Physical Dump Card I am verified vendor supply good & quality CVV for shipping
My motto is Alway make customers satisfied & happy ! To be a real & verified cvv vendor is not easy Contact me to negotiate about the price if buying bulk. I really need more serious buyers to do long business.
You will be given many endow when we have long time business,you do good for me, I do good for u too. Long & good business.This is all I need Before add my ID, PLS read my RULEs carefull, so we can save more time, avoid wasting time

You can get classic, gold, platinum, world, business, signature  etc. If this is your first time you may want to get classic and start by shopping for low end items. IE anything under $200-$500. Now classics working not good and will go for 1 or 3 times that but the general rule of thumb is under $300 and you should be okay. Gold and Platinum for items above $500 but say to $1,000 and Business, Signature $1,000 and above. These are just suggestions and not hard rules.

Track 1 and 2 or just Track2 – you can get from Last Carding Service both. If you just have track2 only you can generate track 1 with PCKit-track1 generator. You will want to encode both tracks to your card. Making sure to change the name on the dump. Some stores only use track2 but it’s best to stay safe and encode both.

Ymail [email protected]

+
 Gmail [email protected]

Track 1 & 2 * Countrys instock
Tracks 1&2 CHINA
Tracks 1&2 HONGKONG
Tracks 1&2 US
Tracks 1&2 UK
Tracks 1&2 CA
Tracks 1&2 EU
Tracks 1&2 aus
Tracks 1&2 japan
Tracks 1&2 italy
And other countrys
I Will check with high balance

Replacement policy for DECLINED dumps: 

We will replace in 24 hrs max from the moment you receive the order and 
replace will given (cheked) 
!! We ONLY replace cards that say hold/stolen/decline/pick up/invalid. Region 
block never will be replaced, so please choose your bin carefully 
!!! We also do not replace dumps you have requested to be checked OR that have 
been checked by you and got approval 
but in store did not work, it is a well known fact that ALL checkers kill 90% of 
cards shortly after checking. 
it is your problem if you check not ours, we provide only FRESH dumps so no need 
for check before use. 
!!!! Replace will be given checked only if customer will complaint on a high 
decline rate because we will suspect him in cheating & begging for free dumps 
(we are knowing validrate of our base which is always perfect). High decline 
rate is 30% or more. Also this situation can happens if you will try dumps for 
high amounts or in blocked countries (e.g. you will try USA dumps in eastern 
European countries). Our service is not responsible for those situations. After 
that replace will not be given as we are never replacing approved by our checked 
dumps & we can deny you further using of our service. 

You of course change the name on track1 to your Novelty last name and first name

Plastic cards to put dumps on: Okay again never use your own card to encode onto, just not the best idea. You can get cards from just about anywhere, some drugstores sell prepaid cc’s, you can try that or get a Visa or MasterCard branded gift card. Most malls carry this type of GiftCard. Simon Cards have been used a lot in the past so I would suggest staying clear of those. The best way Buy from plastic vendor 

1. Don't Spam & Don't Scam! Fuck scammers ! I very hate do spam or rip and I don't want who spam me
If u are scammer, wanna cheat my CC, so pls forget this. I have worked in this job for 8 years and it is enough to know all of u. Be care me

2. I only work with one slogan: always prestige and quality to satisfy my clients !!!

3. I was so happy to see you seriously wanna make more big money from the business with me
Once you trust me, work with me & we can have LONG TERM DEAL. Sure !
If not trust,dont contact me, dont waste time!

4. Once u be my custom, patron, u will be given many preferential treatments, such as : discount, received extra CC, commission,...etc !
*** NOTE: Anyone who recommend friends to me or Like us on Twitter, Facebook or G+, YOU also will be given interesting gifts. Example: 1 person = 5 random cc; Voucher Discount;.... ( Contact to know more details)

5. All my CVV are tested before sell, that's sure. Even this, I also apply replacement policy in some special cases. CC warranted

6. I accept PM ( Perfect Money), BTC ( Bitcoin),or MG ( Money Gram) payment methods 

Ymail [email protected]

+
 Gmail [email protected]

Terms & Conditions:- 
No Test / No Free / No Sample Dumps 
I sell only fresh , first hand dumps . 
Base update every 5-6 days, so stuff is always fresh. 
Replacement time is 24 hours, I replace only really not working dumps, if dumps 
not working whis reason REGION BLOCK (CODE 05) I don't replace 

THANKS, LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ALL of YOU HAVE A NICE DAY !